Any software you use helps you solve a set of problems. Your experience starts on a good note. However, over a period of time the experience gets degraded.
There are many reasons to this degrading quality:
1) Changes made creating unintentional side effects
2) Increased amounts of Data or Users
3) Congested Network
4) Ageing Hardware
5) Other software components getting degraded in their quality
6) Additional Security scanning introduced at the web server, OS or network level
7) Issues at the Client level – PC, browser, mobile, etc
8) Cyber attacks
Keeping your software fit is critical to your enterprise performance. With more and more users working remotely and relying on digital systems, any failure in critical software applications will have a catastrophic effect on your business.
Increasing dangers of cyber threats is a key reason for you to consider an up-to-date stack of software and hardware for your business.
How fit is your software? How are you making sure your software is fit for today and tomorrow. We are here to help reduce your technical debt. So, feel free to reach out for our assistance with assessing and improving the fitness of your business software. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org