As the world adapts to the COVID-19 pandemic, jeylabs has made some changes to our global operations.
- All our staff continue to work from home until further notice
- All travel is banned by default
- We will not have face to face meetings unless it is absolutely necessary and impossible to do otherwise
- When we conduct in-person meetings, there will be no physical contact and safety of everyone is the focus
- All enquiries will continue to be responded by our staff from their homes
- All our support services are continued to be delivered remotely
- All our staff participate in a daily ritual that is enabled by technology and designed to ensure their physical and mental wellbeing
- We are a paperless business and this has helped adapting to the new reality quickly
- We use our own cloud services powered by AWS and Azure.
- All team members have remote access to our systems and digitised processes
- All team members have been provided with laptops and internet/mobile access suitable for remote work and collaboration
- Our websites, online solutions and payment systems continue to work un-interrupted
- Our phone systems and advertised numbers are all connected to selected staff mobile numbers
- Our staff have been advised of our policy on this pandemic
- Our sales and marketing teams are focused on the immediate needs of our customers and prospects.
- We are actively monitoring the situation
We are open for business and proud to be helping you and your businesses stay in business. Together, we can #StopTheSpread.