In the Enterprise, Accounts payable processes typically involve a lot of time-consuming tasks. These are mostly manual and involve cross-checking many things. Supplier details, Purchase order details, Invoice details are just a few of the pieces. Running an efficient AP department impacts cash flow.
jEyLaBs Capture Enabled Workflow for Accounts Payable Dashboard is designed to streamline these AP business processes.
The AP Dashboard is built as a highly configurable solution. It provides a central place to securely view and manage incoming Invoices.
You can utilise mobile devices to view in-depth reports and make decisions on the go.
You can increase efficiency and reduce on-going costs by minimising errors and delays.
This is achieved by:
- Capturing documents (scans, email, electronic documents)
- Processing documents into business-ready data through complex OCR automation
- Bringing data into highly optimised business process workflow for validation and approval
- Exporting approved data to finance systems
Our solution is built upon world-leading technology platforms in ABBYY and K2.
ABBYY fulfils the data capture and document processing into business-ready data.
K2 utilises the business-ready data to execute the critical business workflows required by an AP solution.
- Allows approved invoices to be brought into your finance systems
- Import and verify key data from capture sources
- A simplified dashboard to perform everyday AP tasks, such as:
- Invoices to be verified
- Invoices to be processed
- Invoices that require approval
- Approved invoices
- Paid invoices
- Discounts for early payments
- PO Balances
- Bank details
- Insurance requirements
- Multi-tiered invoice approval
- Invoice approval via individual or group based approval workflows
- Reminders and Escalations
- Real-time reporting of invoice approval stages
- Integration with your finance system
- In-depth Reporting
By deploying our Capture Enabled Workflow solution, customers can automate, integrate and modernise many of their business processes. This results in accelerated returns on your investment.
To learn more attend the next webinar or please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org