CeBIT Australia is celebrating its most successful show yet. jEyLaBs is excited to be part of the event.
To give you a snapshot of this year’s scale and magnitude, here’s just some of CeBIT Australia’s highlights:
1. Canon are bringing along their brand ambassador Steve Waugh.
2. Commonwealth Bank Australia will be showcasing their Daily IQ app, providing smaller companies with strategic business insights on the go.
3. Buzztech are pioneering a new way of advertising – printed and illuminated advertising.
3D printing technologies……watch this space to find out what will be printed on the day.
4. jEyLaBs will be launching a consulting service for Kodak Alaris’ revolutionary artificial intelligence software – Info Insight.
5. Geepers will be launching their new GPS product designed to become a must have in location based marketing and the logistics industry.
With over 400+ solution providers displaying the latest innovations in business technologies and numerous campus sessions. CeBIT Australia 2014 is not to be missed. Click Here to gain access to your Complimentary Ticket to the CeBIT 2014 Exhibition.