SharePoint users have a lot of information stored on sites. Many users have varying levels of access to these sites and files. This data is supposedly secure. But is it?
In a system such as SharePoint, there is a lot going on. Typically you don’t get to see much as it is a black box. By looking at the system, Can you Figure out Who has been looking at your data without you even knowing it. How do you Stop that bad apple stealing your IP and easily enforce governance?
SharePoint Change Management needs tool support. To know what is actually going on before something really goes bad (and to Avoid hiring detectives) you need help.
Join jEyLaBs and DELL experts on this Webinar to learn more at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5467419780455718401
ChangeAuditor for SharePoint enables you to audit SharePoint faster, easier and more securely. It tracks, audits, reports and alerts on changes to SharePoint farms, servers, sites, users, permissions and more in real time. It also translates events into simple terms, stores data in one centralized and secure database and generates intelligent, in-depth reports to protect against policy violations, delivering the SharePoint tracking and governance organizations need today. With ChangeAuditor for SharePoint, you’ll have confidence knowing that your organization can pass its next audit.
So, what is on offer?
- At-a-glance display: Tracks user and administrator activity with detailed information including who, what, when, where, which workstation–and why for change events, plus original and current values for all changes.
- Real-time alerts on the move: Sends critical change and pattern alerts to email and mobile devices to prompt immediate action, enabling you to respond faster to threats even while you’re not on site.
- Event timeline: Enables the viewing, highlighting and filtering of change events and the relation of other events over the course of time in chronological order across your Windows environment for better understanding and forensic analysis of those events and trends.
- Related searches: Provides instant, one-click access to all information on the change you’re viewing and all related events, such as what other changes came from specific users and workstations, eliminating additional guesswork and unknown security concerns.
- Server configuration change auditing: Tracks changes to SharePoint server configurations and security changes that involve SharePoint users, permissions, farms, servers, site collections, lists and documents, which protects against system performance issues and unwanted security gaps.
- Event filter: Narrows searches from multiple SharePoint farms, servers and sites by event type, data range, user account and objects, enabling administrators to quickly pinpoint the source of the problem while eliminating the “noise” from safe, routine events.
- Centralized auditing: Stores audit data in one centralized and secure database, providing the necessary separation of duties (SoD) between SharePoint administrators and security staff tasked with monitoring.
- Rapid reporting: Provides preconfigured and customizable reports that satisfy auditor requests so that administrators can get back to their regular jobs quickly.
- Role-based access: Configures access so auditors can run searches and reports without making any configuration changes to the application, and without requiring the assistance and time of the administrator.
- Web-based access with dashboard reporting: Searches from anywhere using a web browser and creates targeted dashboard reports to provide upper management and auditors with access to the information they need without having to understand architecture or administration.